Monday, August 16, 2010

My Shiny New Blog

Welcome to my new DataGeek blog.  New you say?  What's with all these old posts?  Did you create some sort of time machine?

Don't we all wish.  I've retired (at least temporarily) my prior blog, DynamicsGeek, to focus (or not) on my real passion, data.  Databases, database development, data warehouses, data cubes, data marts, data analysis...pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew...You get the picture.  Since I seemed to write a number of non-dynamics GP specific articles in DynamicsGeek anyway, I thought I'd move them over (and make myself look a little more productive)

Just like I veered off the subject of Dynamics GP, I'm sure I'll veer off the subject of data as well but hopefully it will be relevant to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment